< Metin2Wiki < Chaos Metins
- Collect "Chaos Fragments" from breaking Metin Stones, each Metin Stone has a corresponding Chaos Fragment Type associated with it.
- 10 Chaos Fragments of the same type will combine to a Chaos Crystal.
- Using a Chaos Crystal will spawn a Chaos Metin near you, conquer it for improved rewards to a regular Metin of that kind.
- Chaos Metins will inflict you with Chaos Curse for attacking them, lowering your damage!
- The summoned monsters from Chaos Metins will have increased damage and other modifiers so be on your guard!
|Chaos Metin of Sorrow||5|
|Chaos Metin of Combat||10|
|Chaos Metin of Battle||15|
|Chaos Metin of Greed||20|
|Chaos Metin of Black||25|
|Chaos Metin of Darkness||30|
|Chaos Metin of Pride||35|
|Chaos Metin of Jealousy||35|
|Chaos Metin of Soul||40|
|Chaos Metin of Shadow||45|
|Chaos Metin of Toughness||50|
|Chaos Metin of Devil||55|
|Chaos Metin of Deceit||60|
|Chaos Metin of Death||65|
|Chaos Metin of Murder||70|
|Chaos Metin of Wind Dev.||75|
|Chaos Metin of Dev. Eyes||80|
|Chaos Metin of F. Dragon||85|
|Chaos Metin of L. Cloud||90|
|Chaos Metin of Gloom||100|
|Chaos Metin of Ember||100|
|Chaos Metin of Vanity||105|
|Chaos Metin of Wrath||105|
|Chaos Metin of Calamity||110|
|Chaos Metin of Malice||110|
|Blacksmith's Ingenuity||Upgrade level retain even if the upgrade fails. Only items Level 60 and below.|
|Lost Paragon Crystal||Combine with 10x at the Alchemist to produce a Paragon's Soul Stone|
|Paragon's Soul Stone||Guarantees successful Grandmaster Training but will cosume twice as many rank points.|
|Artisan Stone||Combine with 3x and to produce an Artisans Compass.|
|Frozen Artisan Stone||Combine with 3x and to produce an Frozen Compass.|
|Nocturnal Artisan Stone||Combine with 3x and to produce an Darkness Compass.|
|Artisans Compass||Upgrade level retain even if the upgrade fails. Only items Level 90 and below.|
|Frozen Compass||Can only be used on 'Nemere's Depths' items but has an even greater chance of success than a Master Compass.|
|Darkness Compass||Can only be used on 'Dark Dragons' items but has an even greater chance of success than a Master Compass.|