Yang is the second currency of World of Metin2, in other games known as gold or coins. The more Yang you have, you can get more or better items. Yang is usually dropped by Monsters , and you can receive it also from fulfilling List of Quests.
However, you can also make yang by selling Items - either to NPC or on the market.
- Since 24.05.2018 Yang in our second currency, the new primary currency is now Yin.
A Yangbomb (or also called jackpot) means an above average Yang-drop from a monster.
Abbreviations for Yang
- 1.000 Yang = 1k
- 10.000 Yang = 10k
- 100.000 Yang = 100k
- 1.000.000 Yang = 1M (or 1kk)
- 10.000.000 Yang= 10M (or 10kk)
- 100.000.000 Yang= 100M (or 100kk)
- 1.000.000.000 Yang= 1B
- 100.000.000.000 Yang= 100B
- K = Thousand (kk = Million)
- M = Million
- B = Billion